We’re looking for a few photography volunteers to make a difference in our cats’ lives and to bring further awareness to the work we do.
What you would be doing:
– photographing specific cats in their foster homes to give them the best possible chance of being adopted
– photographing events such as adopt-a-thons and community fairs
– submitting photos to the Photography Co-ordinator in a reasonable time frame for use (within a few days) on social media and the website
Who we’re looking for:
– you love taking photos, especially of cats or dogs
– you can show us some of your work
– you’re interested in pet photography and have put some thought into it (ie. how to get a great “black cat shot”)
– you’re patient and can wait for a purrfect shot
– you’re punctual and responsible (we don’t want foster families to wait all day for you to show up or to intrude much into their lives)
You can select which “jobs” to take on so if there are weeks that you’re too busy and weeks you can help, you can adjust how much you contribute.
We do, however, ask for a 6 month commitment.
You will get credit for your photographs.